Perhaps the most common complaint about the Fiesta besides the over-dampened rear struts is that nearly useless cubbyhole under the A/C controls. The Razzter Cubbyhole Extender attaches snugly into the cubbyhole using thick 3M tape (included) and sticks out 1.5 inches, just about doubling the space of the cubbyhole while still staying plenty clear of the shifter. An upward angle and open face means you can securely place many more things without them sliding out. It is designed to perfectly contour to the curves for a clean look. Putting stuff in that space actually becomes useful and enjoyable!
- Tight-fitting to the car to maximize space, unlike competitors’ products
- Increases usable space, not reducing it like others
- Effectively prevents items sliding out during acceleration and cornering
- Plenty of clearance from the shifter
- Multiple interior color styling options available
Product Added: 2/7/19