The shifter bezel does not come with adhesive. Recommended adhesive is anything that is double-sided, thin and permanent. I’ve used Scotch Removable Poster Tape but with mixed results.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface area around the shifter where the bezel will be placed, using warm soapy water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
2. Cut adhesive into thin strips into lengths as shown in the image to the right.
3. Carefully place strips onto the flat side of the bezel as shown in the image to the right so that the tape does not stick out from under the bezel.
4. Position the bezel evenly on all sides. Do not stretch the bezel.
5. Press firmly overtop of each adhesive strip to ensure good adhesion.
Note: Avoid touching adhesive and surfaces to make sure they stay clear of debris and oil from your hands which will reduce the stickiness.