The shifter bezel does not currently come with adhesive. I recommend using some standard thin double-sided tape cut to shape, such as Scotch Permanent Double-sided Tape or a similar product. Care should be taken during installation to ensure good permanent adhesion.
See illustration below for suggested areas for adhesive placement.
1. Clean your hands of oils and lotions.
2. Cut adhesive into thin strips and apply as shown in the RED areas on the illustration. Limit touching adhesive with your fingers as much as possible.
3. Thoroughly clean the surface area around the shifter with isopropyl alcohol to remove oils and contaminants.
4. Gently place the shifter bezel down around the shifter boot without applying pressure.
5. Check that the shifter bezel is placed well and make small adjustments if necessary.
6. Gently press each of the six adhesive areas down. Be careful to push down and not sideways so as to not stretch, pull, or move the shifter bezel.
7. Now firmly press along each of the adhesive areas to ensure strong adhesion to the vehicle.
Note: Avoid touching adhesive and surfaces to make sure they stay clear of debris and oil from your hands which will reduce the stickiness.