There are three components of the A-Pillar Device Mount.
- The Clip – attaches to the drivers’ side a-pillar of your Fiesta
- The Arm – attaches to the Clip and to the Mounting Plate.
- The AccessPort Mounting Plate – attaches to the mounting panel that came with your Cobb AccessPort. Note: Two extra universal mounting plates included.
Note: On hot summer days where inside car temps may reach 150°F when parked, be sure to remove the Arm piece and AccessPort to avoid the weight and extreme heat from causing the Arm to deform.
Install the Clip to the a-pillar
There are two heights which the Clip can be installed at onto the a-pillar.
Clip Upper Position
Plastic tab on a-pillar sits inside the notch on the Clip.
Clip Lower Position
Plastic tab on a-pillar is above the Clip.
- Slide the back of Clip around back of the a-pillar trim.
- Pull back the rubber molding from the front of the a-pillar trim.
- Push the clip over the plastic molding as shown.
- Firmly push the Clip until both top and bottom of clip snaps around the molding.
Install Mounting Plate onto Arm
- Insert the three prongs of the arm into the back of the mounting plate.
- Mount can be installed inverted to change the height.
- Push firmly until the prongs are seated completely.
Install the Arm onto the A-Pillar Clip
- Slide the Arm down into the top of the Clip.
- Press down firmly to ensure the Arm seats fully into the Clip
- Fitment should be firm with little wiggle room.